- If I have an emergency after
hours, where should I call?
Call your physician's regular office telephone number, our answering service will assist
you. If you have an immediate emergency, please present to the closest emergency room.
- Where do I call to make an
Appointments are made at the main office 706-295-0070 or 800-559-1056
for our office in Rome and for our Calhoun satellite office.
- What managed care plans does
Coosa Medical Group participate in?
- America's Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross and Blue Shied PPO
- Blue Cross/Shield HMO
- CCN Health Net work
- CompFirst (Comp Care)
- CNA Pro Healthcare System w/c
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Family Plus
- Focus Healthcare Management
- Georgia First
- Health Payors Organization
- MGD Care Alliance W/C
- Novaeon/TruCare PPN
- One Health Plan
- Premier Benefit Plan
(North Georgia Health Services Inc.)
- Blue Choice HMO
|Principal Healthcare of Georgia
Private Healthcare Systems, Inc.
United Health Care
United Payors & Providers
(America's Health Plan)
126 Three Rivers Drive, NE, Rome, GA 30161
706-295-0070 - 800-559-1056 - Fax: 706-234-3678